Thursday, February 25, 2010

Remembering what today is...

Ever had one of those odd days and you dont figure out what it is, until you remember what happened on this day a previous year or so before. Today was one of those days, I was content and happy, and i felt a lil iffy and off. Then i looked on my cell phone, and wham, i remember last year this was the day me and the ex started dating. Sucks to be me, sometimes i wish i didn't have such a great memory.

Yesterday was an iffy day too, but yesterday was a lil different. I haven't heard from my ex of 5 1/2 yrs it's been about 6 months or so. She called and she like i had a dream about you last night, don't remember what it was but you were in it. So we talk and my mind eases cause I was worried about her, it's not like her to not talk to me for this long time period. I found out that she has been in and out of the hospital, now i am happy to hear from her but saddened by the news.I am hoping she'll be ok, and she recovers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment