Monday, October 31, 2011

so a lot has happened since i last posted

so a lot has happened since my last post. The week before the love of my life was moving i get into a car accident at work and severely sprain my wrist with two hairline fractures on it. totaled the work truck. it's in a cast that i have to wear till 6 days before my damn 35th birthday. I have less than 6 months left of school and i am just going to concentrate on that. I've been working really hard on my projects and if i can figure out how to post them on here i'll do it. well one i already know how to do. but the other projects i have to figure out. I haven't been sleeping well since she lef, I try and try but i end up staying awake. I really don't take the meds they give me unless i am in that much pain. i've just been taking the tylenol 3 they prescribed to me. I took 4 in one day and I wasn't feeling any pain lol but i was feeling like i was drunk and i was at work. that was pretty funny to me actually, I went and got me some food to put in my stomach more than i'd just eaten for lunch that day and that seemed to do the trick. it sucks when the one you love is so far away and they text you with they hate the place they are in and they are so unhappy. it makes me sad that she's so unhappy and she hates it there. eh i think thats enough for now i'll post one of my projects i created it in after effects :) it's a 15 second thing with shapes and music but ofcourse i had to add a pic of me and someone :)
I really do miss her and made me feel good that she said she missed me too. I really do love her and hope she comes back...

No comments:

Post a Comment