Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This school quarter

So this school quarter is going to be rather entertaining and fun, i just have to keep my mind occupied so I wont be distracted by the fact that the one I love is moving away. I am rather sad at the moment about it, it's actually giving me a high five in the face i've got less than two weeks left with her then I wont see her till maybe my birthday or christmas if even then. I hope I hold up, I know I can be strong and things will work out the way they are supposed to. I just don't know what to do or say at the moment. If i could change it I would but I know I can't and I will not be the one to stop her from her dreams, it's about sacrifice for the ones you love right? I just hope she fulfills her destiny and becomes that platform artist like she wants and she does fly me out there to see her and to stay...

3 comments:

  1. Love you...Chin up I hate the font, very hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this font better. I am trying to keep my chin up but it's hard when I get texts from her saying she's unhappy and she hates it there.

    ReplyDelete