Monday, September 19, 2011
Homework
Honestly for the life of me I can not concentrate on my homework tomorrow is my final and I am not even finished with my career development binder. I have a majority of it done. It really is a lot of work, it's a lot of bullshit work but it's helpful. I guess I have a lot on my mind right now that's kind of altering my thoughts and letting me focus. I think a lot of it has to do with work, it's really not a healthy environment for me to be working in. I think that is really the majority of it. I've been putting up with it for about a year now. He thinks he's done nothing wrong says he's let me get away with a lot of things lets me do my thing and then he says he feels like he gets slapped in the face when he does. So I told him half the stuff is me reacting to what I heard you'd said and so forth. that I give you problems, I don't do my work, I am not a good worker. When have I ever lied to you, i've been nothing but honest with you. I do what i have to do and then go home. I dont have time for lies or games i am frankly too old for it and I dont need that in my life. You're 31 and i am 35. You need to grow up. my life doesn't revolve around Advance Auto parts, i have school and a life. I have a career i am trying to put forth. You stress me out with the bullshit that goes on around here. it's too much. i have enough on my plate with my family alone, i don't need you to add to it with the work place. Every day I try to leave my problems at the door but you dont seem to let that happen you do one thing one thing and I snap and i am in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Karma is a bitch and she's gonna rape your ass like the lil biaaaaatch you are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment