Sunday, September 18, 2011

ugh

I feel like i've gotten run over by a semi truck! Dr gave me cough medicine and I am not even coughing just need to get the phlem out. well now my neck is finally hurting from the fall and my shoulders. I am glad I get to stay home today from work, but I am going to dread it tomorrow. Ive got a cold compress on my neck. and I am probably gonna go lay back down for a lil bit.I'll be adding something up here later for you redda :) or maybe now while I am still up





lol i was plastered out of my mind but i figured you'd enjoy it.
the hottie amy asked me to get up there and sing with her cause she'd been begging me for a while to. I'd tell her all the time i am not drunk enough so she took advantage of that one it was my friend lehra's bday the bassist they got me plastered some lady kept buying me beers they were getting me shots. you can only really hear me a couple of times singing because amy has a powerful voice but hey atleast i did it :P








redda you might enjoy this one too

http://www.reverbnation.com/tigcatalanotto

1 comment:

  1. i dolove seeing you let go of your inibitions and get up there and do what i know you love doing but are often times too shy.
    You are a great singer and it doesnt hurt that your effin hot as hell :0) Loveyou to the moon and back Kenedi loves you too "prisioner"

    ReplyDelete