Saturday, September 24, 2011
today
today wasn't that bad of a day really. work sorta flew by then it slowed down and I got bored real bored. Thankfully I went in early as requested and got off early. I get home settle in a lil then I go and work on my truck, I had a blown head gasket. I fixed it I am proud of myself. now i've just got to drain the radiator again put the thermostat back in and then do a motor flush. all bruised and batter and ready for my truck to be running right again. I might trade it in after i fix it all. i still need to replace the valve cover gasket and the clutch bearing for the ac then it will be a good lil truck again. I am in a rather good mood my vibes are high and I hope they stay that way for a very long time. I hope I also get a internship soon with what I am going to school for, or a better graphic design job then i've had in the past. any who thats my day tomorrow i get to bring my baby to work with me she likes it when she comes to work with me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment