has been one hell of a day, i knew it was going to be one of those days. Miscommunications between management and employee. He thinks he can bullshit me I am not stupid and im not some kid. I believe that he needs me there and he thinks i am a great worker when "I" do actually work in his words. I work all the time, i am not some lazy kid. I am counting down the days where I don't have to look at this shit job anymore and sling auto parts wasting my time and my talent. I am striving for a better day, I am not a quitter and I never will be, I don't give up. Ha he almost fired me, i could have gotten him with so much shit. he is such a shit head. I can't post this on face book because there are people on there that will say something to him. I don't need anymore drama in my life.
just blah no on to homework thats due tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment